Nopixel Penta Drama, Sherpa Construction Equipment, Queen Mattress Sale Near Me, Where To Buy Nature's Truth Essential Oils, Mean-field Theory Antiferromagnetic Ising Model, One 11 Lofts Bozeman, Lg Refrigerator Wiring Diagram Pdf, " />
Skip to content Skip to main navigation Skip to footer

lovely rana daggubati instagram

Tune in today to stay updated with all the latest news and headlines from the world of entertainment. Fashion designer Miheeka Bajaj's latest Instagram post with her husband, actor Rana Daggubati has won the hearts of netizens and has turned viral. @ranadaggubati, A post shared by miheeka (@miheeka) on Aug 14, 2020 at 7:58am PDT. She also stated how he made her a better person in life and said that she loves him. The comments posted here/below/in the given space are not on behalf of Onmanorama. I will never understand the media image of men like Rana. Also Read - Rhea Chakraborty Called up Aamir Khan, Rana Daggubati And Other Stars, Claim New Reports in Sushant Singh Rajput Death case, Miheeka thanks Rana for making her a better person and giving her the happiness she never even dreamt of. To unversed, on Karwa Chauth, married women, especially in North-West India, observe fast from sunrise to moonrise for the safety and longevity of their husbands. Read more on Latest Entertainment News on India.com. Miheeka's mom Bunty Bajaj took to Instagram and shared a lovely picture of the newlyweds from the celebrations. In the picture, Krish can be seen wearing a blue striped shirt and blue jeans. A post shared by Allu Sneha Reddy (@allusnehareddy) on Nov 3, 2020 at 5:38am PST. Rana and Miheeka got married on August 8 at Ramanaidu Film Studio in the presence of family members and friends. Manikarnika: The Queen of Jhansi director Krish Jagarlamudi took to Instagram on Thursday, November 26, 2020, to share an unseen picture of him and actor Rana Daggubati from his archives.The duo looks completely unrecognisable in this major throwback picture. I love you!” (sic) Also Read - Here’s The First Picture of Rana Daggubati And Miheeka Bajaj Post Their Wedding, Also Read - Rana Daggubati-Miheeka Bajaj Wedding: Bride's White Lehenga Grabs All The Eyeballs - See Viral Pics, My love, my life, my heart, my soul! Choker, kada in both the hands and traditional nose ring completed her look. All Rights Reserved. Rana can be seen wearing a stunning golden attire while Miheeka can be seen wearing a white and apricot coloured lehenga for the wedding. Krish and Rana share a good rapport with each other and it is quite evident through their social media handles. Whenever I leave Hyderabad, people get apprehensive, but I am thankful for the love and the concern people have been showering on me.”, A post shared by Rana Daggubati (@ranadaggubati). T Natarajan was my IPL 2020 hero, praises this legendary cricketer! Miheeka Bajaj recently shared a post of her husband Rana Daggubati on her Instagram story in which she can be seen drooling over her husband’s cuteness. Published Date: August 16, 2020 10:40 AM IST. Miheeka posted the picture and captioned it "Just because @ranadaggubati". Rana and Miheeka tied the knot in a private wedding ceremony on August 8. Rana Daggubati can be seen lying next to her wearing an orange coloured tank top with a hat and a pair of trendy sunglasses. Manikarnika: The Queen of Jhansi director Krish Jagarlamudi took to Instagram on Thursday, November 26, 2020, to share an unseen picture of him and actor Rana Daggubati from his archives. Earlier to this post, the director went on to share another unseen picture on his Instagram handle. "target": "https://www.onmanorama.com/search-results-page.html?q={search_term_string}", Kathanayakudu, which went on to garner heaps of praise from fans and movie buffs. Shivani picks up fight with Balaji in his own style and walks off, Hot update that Sivakarthikeyan fans have been waiting for is finally here, Balaji Murugadoss to get a shocking short film this week? One of them shows her mother Bunty Bajaj fixing her bridal look at the ceremony while another shows her posing with her father during the Mehendi ceremony. I love you! Young Tamil music director to make Bollywood debut! Along with this rare picture, Krish penned a sweet and simple caption. Rana Daggubati - Miheeka's honeymoon click turns viral! Miheeka and Rana are seen sunbathing and having a great time together. Earlier today, Miheeka shared a lovely photo Download the Pinkvilla App for latest Bollywood & Entertainment news, hot celebrity photos, lifestyle articles, fashion & beauty news,Hollywood, K-Drama etc . The film is based on the journey of the legendary Telugu actor, filmmaker and former Chief Minister Late Taraka Rama Rao Nandamuri. November 24, 2020 01:56 PM IST. In the picture, Krish can be seen covering his mouth with a cloth as he bursts into laughter. VJ Chithra's latest photos in saree wows netizens, Famous football player David Villa accused of sexual harassment; Details, Two Indian cricketers nominated for 'ICC Player of the Decade' award; Details, Football legend Diego Maradona dies at 60, World's most famous TikTok star loses 1 million followers after posting THIS video, Rohit Sharma is a better captain than Virat Kohli: Gambhir's statement leads to outrage, Elon Musk overtakes Bill Gates to become the second richest person in the world. Republic World is your one-stop destination for trending Bollywood news. Lovely photos of 12 year old helping visually challenged person get bus turn viral! Will Bharath and Premgi enter 'Bigg Boss 4'? Rana Daggubati and Miheeka Bajaj often share fun, romantic posts on their social media. Rana Daggubati Picture Courtesy: Instagram A lot of celebrities have tried their stint as talk show hosts. Rana Daggubati and Miheeka Bajaj often share fun, romantic posts on their social media. From chronic bachelor to "the ideal husband" material overnight. The Baahubali Villain's fans are extremely happy seeing Rana - Miheeka's first picture together post wedding. (PIC Credit: Instagram) Newlyweds Rana Daggubati and Miheeka Bajaj are head over heels in love with each other. You have already subscribed for Newsletter/Alerts. A post shared by Samantha Akkineni (@samantharuthprabhuoffl). All rights reserved. On the other hand, Baahubali actor was seen in casual attire and a cap. The first episode was aired on November 13, and it featured Vijay Deverakonda as the celebrity guest. Copyright @ 2020 IndiaGlitz.com. "@type": "SearchAction", This veteran actor joins the cast of Vishal - Arya's Enemy! In Miheeka’s new post, along with sharing a new picture from the wedding, she also writes a beautiful note for her husband. Everything about the Rana-Miheeka wedding looked dreamy right from the decor and traditional customs to how the couple coordinated their wedding outfits for the big day. It could have been a 70 per cent chance of stroke or haemorrhage and 30 per cent chance of death, straight.”. We use cookies to improve your experience on our site and show you Personalized advertisement. 'Bigg Boss 4' house flooded and contestants moved out? Teenage girl found hanging after her morphed pictures were shared online. Actor Rana Daggubati has finally opened up on facing severe health issues. Adhering to Covid-19 safety guidelines, their wedding saw a guest list of fewer than 30 people at Ramanaidu Studios in Hyderabad.

Nopixel Penta Drama, Sherpa Construction Equipment, Queen Mattress Sale Near Me, Where To Buy Nature's Truth Essential Oils, Mean-field Theory Antiferromagnetic Ising Model, One 11 Lofts Bozeman, Lg Refrigerator Wiring Diagram Pdf,

Back to top
Esta web utiliza cookies propias y de terceros para su correcto funcionamiento y para fines analíticos. Al hacer clic en el botón Aceptar, acepta el uso de estas tecnologías y el procesamiento de sus datos para estos propósitos. Ver
Privacidad